- What is an IllumiFacial?
- What does the IllumiFacial treat?
- Why choose an IllumiFacial?
- What steps are in the IllumiFacial treatment?
- Am I suitable for the IllumiFacial?
- What should I expect after IllumiFacial?
- How does the treatment feel?
- Are there any side effects?
What is an IllumiFacial?
Everyone is using filters to achieve the appearance of airbrushed skin, with illumiFacial® you will no longer need to apply a filter. Together we can rejuvenate, enhance, and illuminate your skin’s natural beauty. This quick and simple rejuvenating treatment dramatically improves skin tone and appearance, helping your skin feel and look it’s best as if lit from within. This scientifically proven and advanced skin treatment is a restorative and illuminating facial that gives your skin long-lasting luminosity and a brightening of skin tone for optimal skin health.
What does the IllumiFacial treat?
Dull and tired skin
Uneven skin tone
Improving skin texture
Why choose an IllumiFacial?
• Reduce Acne
• Reduce Wrinkles and Boost Collagen Production
• Tighten Skin
• Improve Skin Tone and Texture
• Hydrate your Skin
• Leave your Skin Soft and Smooth
• Illuminate your Skin
• Unleash your Glow
What steps are in the IllumiFacial treatment?
IllumiFacial ® is a 4 stage treatment…
1. Cleanse The first step in achieving clear, healthy, radiant skin will involve a deep cleanse, with your illumiFacial ® practitioner using a specialist formulation to remove any impurities.
2. Tri-Fruit Acid Peel Following a deep cleanse, a unique Tri-Fruit Acid Lynton Fruit Peel will be applied to your skin, for anywhere between 3 – 10 minutes. This peel resurfaces skin texture and decongests pores, priming the skin ready for stage 3 of illumiFacial ® .
3. Lynton IPL Post fruit peel, your skin will be at its optimum condition for the application of the award-winning Lynton Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatment. This works by both stimulating collagen and targeting any discolouration on your skin, e.g. freckles, pigmentation, vascular lesions, general redness. In most cases, the results are instant, providing you with dramatically clearer, firmer skin.
4. Hydrate & Protect To help maximise the results your of your illumiFacial ® treatment, a trio of specialist serums will be applied to your skin post-IPL, helping soothe, regenerate and protect your skin.
Am I suitable for the IllumiFacial?
This treatment is perfect for anyone whose skin exhibits congestion, discolouration and visible signs of ageing, however, a full consultation is carried out prior to treatment to ascertain your suitability and individual treatment needs. A full treatment plan will then be tailored to treat your specific concerns, all aiming to improve the appearance, feel and health of your skin.
What should I expect after IllumiFacial?
You may experience a superficial tingling feeling on the skin and you may see a darkening of pigment spots before they flake away – this means the treatment has worked perfectly in providing you with a more even, flawless skin tone. As well as clearer, healthier skin, you will also experience an ongoing improvement to the firmness and plumpness of your skin in the following months post-treatment, as new collagen is stimulated deep within the skin tissue.
How does the treatment feel?
illumiFacial® is a very quick, comfortable treatment which is designed to provide you with
‘optimum skin health’. Some people will feel a slight tingling sensation when the fruit peel is
first applied, but it very quickly subsides. The IPL aspect of this treatment can sometimes be
mildly uncomfortable – most people describe the discomfort as feeling like a ‘quick pinprick’
and ‘warm feeling’, which is very tolerable.
Are there any side effects?
The illumiFacial® is a completely non-invasive treatment, using safe, medical-grade equipment to minimise side effects. Your skin may be red and slightly swollen immediately after treatment, but this will subside very quickly. You may also have some patches of dry skin and in very rare cases, a small blister can form with some temporary lightening or darkening of the skin. However, most people experience absolutely no side effects and any reactions usually disappear within a few hours, leaving the skin feeling and looking radiant.