Numbing cream – optional
yearly maintenance required
skin redness, swelling, slight scabbing, skin sensitivity
- What is 3D Dermaforce Microneedling/RF?
- What can 3D Dermaforce treat?
- What areas can be treated?
- What results can be expected?
- Is there any downtime after the treatment?
- How does the treatment feel?
- Pre procedure suggestions
- Post treatment information
What is 3D Dermaforce Microneedling/RF?
3D Dermaforce Microneedling/RF is an advanced method of skin rejuvenation that stimulates the body’s natural healing process to encourage collagen production in the dermis resulting in rejuvenated and tighter skin.
During treatment, the RF (radio frequency) energy is delivered through the gold-plated insulated needles allowing precise delivery to the dermis.
This protects the Epidermal layers from thermal damage, preventing heat related pigmentation issues unlike other similar machines on the market. This also reduces the chance of aggressive side effects such as scabbing.
The 3D Dermaforce is equipped with a vacuum. Only when the skin and the tip are in full contact will the needles insert into the skin and deliver the RF energy to the dermis.
What can 3D Dermaforce treat?
The 3D Dermaforce can be used to treat a number of concerns: -
- Lines and wrinkles
- Overall skin texture
- Sun damaged skin
- Pitting of skin
- Brightening and lightening
- Sagging skin
- Stretch marks
What areas can be treated?
Popular treatment areas include:
Face, Brow lifting, Crows feet, Nasolabial fold, Neck & Décolleté, Marionette lines, Jowls and jawline, Abdomen, Above the knees, Necklace and lines.
What results can be expected?
Your skin will look plump due to the increase in thickness of the dermal tissue caused by collagen production. This will give an improvement to lines, wrinkles and creepy skin. Pigmentation patches will improve and even the tone of the skin. Improves the quality of textured skin. Stretch marks and loose skin can also be improved during a course of treatments.
Although results can be seen following a one-off treatment, a course of three treatments is typically recommended for optimal results, with an annual maintenance treatment once per year to maintain results
Is there any downtime after the treatment?
You will possibly experience pinkness in the skin and a slight swelling, this may last up to three days. Your skin may feel slightly dry, your therapists will recommend products for you to use at home daily.
How does the treatment feel?
During treatment, the radio frequency energy is delivered through the gold plated, insulated needles allowing precise delivery to the dermis. There is a slight warmth and pressure in the skin during application. Your skin will be slightly pink after treatment and may feel similar to when you have been in the sun.
Pre procedure suggestions
- Avoid excess sun exposure and excess exercise day of treatment
- Recommend shaving the day before treatment or use clippers to trim
- Discontinue active skincare e.g. retinol for 3 days before treatment
Post treatment information
- Redness and possible bleeding during treatment
- Possible erythema and mild swelling for up to 24 hours
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid non mineral make up for 24 hours
- Avoid swimming, hot tubs, saunas and active exercise for 48 hours
- Consider the environment, hot humid can contribute to excess inflammation
- Do not allow pets to lick the skin
- 1-2 days mild erythema, tightness and heat
- 2-3 days reduced erythema minor skin dryness and flaking
- 3-4 days potential dryness
- 4-5 days full recovery
- 4-6 weeks improvement in collagen health visible
3 treatments are recommended for best results. 4-6 weeks apart with an annual maintenance treatment.